Two year warranty against manufacture defects
The warranty covers manufacture defects and is valid for two years from the date of delivery of the item. In the case of batteries and accessories, their perishable nature will be taken into account. Boxes, manuals, CDs, drivers, software and other elements are not covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Incidents derived from the inappropriate use or one other than the purpose for which the device was made.
- Incidents due to normal wear and tear of the equipment.
- Terminals into which dust or water has entered.
- Terminals exposed to inadequate temperatures or atmospheric conditions.
- Terminals that have been used for purposes other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Computer equipment that has had inappropriate or unofficial software or firmware installed.
- Mild deficiencies in software that do not affect its proper functioning.
- Computer equipment that has been connected to accessories not supplied by the manufacturer.
- Terminals that have been connected to inadequate voltages.
- Devices that have been previously dismantled.
- For devices with more than one battery, functioning of at least one is guaranteed.
- Incidents not reported within two months since they have been detected.
How to obtain warranty service?
Before contacting us, please read carefully the instructions manual, the brand support guidelines and our Help section, where solutions to the most frequent problems are given.
If the problem has not been resolved, then call the manufacturer. Most problems are resolved with a factory reset and the correct configuration of the device. If the incident is not resolved, check the fault more than once and, if it is possible, in different ways. You have two alternatives for dealing with the issue:
Directly with the manufacturer or an Official Technical Service
This is the fastest option.
Go to an Official Technical Service with your purchase invoice or contact the technical service to know how to proceed.
If the incident is covered by warranty, they will repair it or replace it free of charge.
If it is not covered by warranty, you will be given a repair quotation that you may accept or reject.
The technical service may take up to 3 months to resolve the issue.
Contact us, explain what the problem is and we shall try to provide a remote solution.
If the incident has not been resolved, fill in and send this warranty card (Spanish) to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for us to authorise the sending of the item.
Once authorisation has been obtained, you will have to send us the device, accessories and manuals into the original box, with their packaging and seals, all in perfect condition, the warranty card filled in and signed, the purchase invoice and any other document of interest, such as the report from the other technical service where you have taken it, screenshots, logs, etc.
You will have to pay for the shipping of the item, and are responsible for any damage or loss occurring during shipment. You have three alternatives available:
1) Bring the equipment yourself.
2) Send it to us by post or courier service. We do not accept cash-on-delivery packages.
3) A courier can collect it at your home. This service costs 7 euros (VAT included) and is only available for peninsular Spain and peninsular Portugal.
Once it has been received we shall process the warranty with the brand or an Official Technical Service. It may take up to 3 months to resolve the issue.
If covered by the warranty, we shall return the terminal repaired to you or replace it with a new one, and we shall pay for any expenses incurred for the return.
If the incident is not covered by the warranty, the technical service will issue a repair quotation which you can accept or reject. Out-of-warranty repairs have a warranty period of 3 months.
If the device does not fulfil the warranty conditions or works properly we shall return it to you with two delivery options:
1) You may come and pick it up from our offices in Valencia (Spain).
2) Send it to you by courier service at a cost of 7 euros (VAT included) for Spain and Portugal, 12.90 euros (VAT included) for France and EU, and 29.90 euros (VAT included) for the rest of the world.
Manufacturer’s liability: Spanish Law 23/2003 for Guarantees on the Sale of Consumer Goods sets forth in article 10 that “whenever it is impossible or disproportionate to claim remedies from the seller, the consumer can claim remedies directly against the manufacturer in order to obtain a replacement or repair of the goods”.