|Peninsular||Pick up in Nacex.Shop||4-8||2.47 €|
|Pick up in Nacex.Shop fast||2-4||4.12 €|
|Nacex fast||1-3||5.77 €|
|Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla||Correos||4-8||5.99 €|
|Nacex fast||1-3||5.77 €|
|Madeira and Azores||TNT||4-8||24.79 €|
|Continental and Corsica||TNT / Local||4-8||7.35 €|
|TNT fast||1-3||10.66 €|
|Overseas territories||TNT||5-10||32.23 €|
|Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom and Vatican||TNT / Local||4-8||7.35 €|
|TNT fast||1-4||10.66 €|
|Andorra, Switzerland ant the rest of European Union||TNT||4-8||16.44 €|
|Rest of Europe||TNT||4-8||32.23 €|
|United States and Canada||TNT||4-8||23.96 €|
|Center America, South America and Asia||TNT||5-10||32.23 €|
|Africa and Oceania||TNT||5-10||40.49 €|
*Delivery times are quoted in working days. Prices do not include VAT. Shipments by Correos outside Spain and destination Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are exempt from VAT.
Description of delivery services
Urgent courier service at your home for continental Spain and Portugal. Standard option (3-7 working days) or urgent (1-3 working days). It accepts cash on delivery.
PICK UP AT NACEX.SHOP
Nacex.Shop is a network of 750 delivery points formed by Nacex franchises and commercial establishments in peninsular Spain. We will leave your package at the nearest point Nacex.Shop to your home. It accepts cash on delivery.
Home delivery service to the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. It accepts cash on delivery.
TNT / LOCAL
International delivery by TNT or local courier, surface or air mail. For non-EU countries, the customer is responsible for paying local taxes and customs duties if they are applicable.
Worldwide delivery by international registered mail or EMS. It accepts cash on delivery in Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Andorra.
With this form of delivery, Tienda Siglo XXI is responsible for the parcel until it leaves Spanish territory. Once the parcel reaches the country of destination, the national courier service of that country will be responsible, with whom the customer may carry out the corresponding customs processes (if there are any), track the parcel and coordinate its delivery.
These are the national postal services in the countries in which we most frequently sell:
- Germany: Deutsche Post
- Argentina: Correo Argentino
- Belgium: Bpost
- Bolivia: Empresa de Correos de Bolivia
- Brazil: Correios
- Canada: Canada Post
- Chile: Correos Chile
- Colombia: Services Postales Nacionales (4-72)
- Ecuador: Correos del Ecuador
- USA: United States Postal Service (USPS)
- France: La Poste
- Greece: ELTA
- Netherlands: PostNL
- Ireland: An Post
- Italy: Poste Italiane
- Morocco: Poste Maroc
- Mexico: Correos de México
- Paraguay: Correo Paraguayo
- Peru: Serpost
- Portugal: Correios de Portugal (CTT)
- United Kingdom: Royal Mail
- Romania: Posta Romana
- Switzerland: Swiss Post
- Uruguay: Correo Uruguayo
- Venezuela: Ipostel
PICK UP IN VALENCIA
You can come and pick up your order at our offices at Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 125, piso 13, pta 73, 46022 Valencia (Spain), any working day from 10am to 5pm. We shall notify you when your order is available.
THE CUSTOMER SENDS THEIR OWN COURIER
You can send your courier to our offices at Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 125, piso 13, pta 73, 46022 Valencia (Spain), any working day from 10am to 5pm. We shall notify you when your order is available.
FROM WHEN IS THE TERM OF DELIVERY COUNTED?
The term of delivery will start depending on the payment method selected:
Card, Iupay, Trustly and PayPal: On the date the order is placed if it is placed before 4pm. Otherwise, the next working day.
Deposit, bank transfer, money transfer and Western Union: From the payment verification date if it is before 4pm. Otherwise, the next working day.
Cash-on-delivery (COD) and cash: On the date the order is placed if it is placed before 4pm. Otherwise, the next working day.
Cofidis: From the notification to Tienda Siglo XXI of the financing approval by Cofidis. In this case, the same 4pm limit shall apply.
WHAT ARE WORKING DAYS?
Working days are Mondays to Fridays that are not official holidays in Valencia or in the parcel’s place of destination.
- Recipient’s or authorised person’s signature.
- Online tracking number.
- 100% guarantee against loss.
- Cash-on-delivery service (except international).
- Deliveries will be made on working days.
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND
- All our shipping methods are per order and not per item.
- For Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, your Tax ID must be provided for Customs purposes.
- For shipping to Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and outside the EU, VAT is not applicable, but the customer is responsible for paying the local taxes and customs duties if required (more information).
- If you are not at home the courier will leave a card to arrange redelivery.
- The postman will leave a card for you to pick the parcel up at the Post Office within the next 15 days.
- If the parcel is not picked up it will be considered lost.
- In the event of being overdue, the customer shall serve notice by email and we shall file a complaint. For these purposes, both the customer and Tienda Siglo XXI shall comply with the complaint terms and procedures established by the courier service.
In the event of having to make a second shipment of the same order for whatever reason, the customer will bear the return and second shipment costs: EUR14 (Spain and Portugal) and EUR25,80 (UK and EU).
GOODS AWAITING DISPATCH
If a product remains on our premises waiting for the customer to pay the shipping cost or any other precept for its return shipment, we shall keep it for a maximum term of 6 months. If after this time the customer fails to formalise the requirement, the item will be considered lost, any right to repair, replacement or refund being lost.