Our reseller customers have the following advantages:
Exemption from VAT:
- Spanish resellers: mobile phones, tablets and laptops, providing a sales tax exempt certificate.
- UE resellers: on all products providing a European VAT number.
- 1% for purchases of 1 unit.
- 2% for purchases of 2-4 units.
- 3% for purchases of 5 or more units.
- Special quotes for high volume.
- Spain and Portugal*: From €1,000 taxable base.
- France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria and Poland*: From €5,000 taxable base.
*Islands and outlying territories not included.
Preferential customer service and priority shipments.
Returns and Warranty Policy:
- DOA or error: 48 working hours after receipt.
- Commercial returns: not accepted.
- Warranty: direct management with the manufacturer.
Dropshipping: Direct shipment to your customer without any mention to Tienda Siglo XXI.
Who can be a distributor?
Companies or freelancers worldwide that sell electronics or computer. For example:
- Traditional retailers.
- Online shops.
- Department stores.
- Central purchasing bodies and franchises.
- eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, etc. sellers.
- Other distributors and wholesalers.
- Communication, publicity and merchandising agencies.
- Public institutions and universities.
- Installers, service centers and other companies.
How to register
1) Sign up on our website with your company's information.
2) Forward us the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Registration form filled in, signed and stamped (download).
- Tax ID number of the company (not necessary for self-employed).
- Tax ID number of the legal representative.
- Official registration document as a electronics or computer seller.
- Sales tax exempt certificate. Optional (Spanish companies only).
- European VAT number certificate. Optional (UK and EU companies only).
3) Forward us the email address that you used to register and we will apply you the reseller’s privileges.