In relation to our forms, in compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), which entered into force on May 25, 2018, we inform you of the following:
Guillermo Peris Peris
C/ Safor, 10 - Oficina 6 A
46015 Valencia, Spain
Telephone: (+34) 963234151
Manage the service for which the client has completed each form. The data will be stored in our database for the time necessary to manage the service:
- Registration form: Manage the customer's order, generate the label of the transport company, create the invoice and send it to him, contact him in the event of an incident and inform him of the tracking number. In addition, a registration is generated in the customer registration database so that the user can access the information of their orders (status, invoice, tracking, etc.) and edit their addresses through a control panel accessible with username and password.
- Quick purchase form: Manage the customer's order, generate the label of the transport company, create the invoice and send it to him, contact him in case of an incident and inform him of the tracking number. No registration is generated in the customer registration database.
- Newsletter subscription form: Send a weekly email with blog articles, discounts, offers and news.
- Contact form: Reply to the client's query.
- Comments form: Publish, edit or delete user comments on blog articles.
3. Legal basis
The consent that the user gives by sending the form itself.
We will not communicate data to third parties, except legal obligation or requirement.
The user can request information about the stored personal data that concerns him (access). You can also request that the inaccuracy of your data be corrected (rectification), the elimination or limitation of the treatment (deletion and limitation), that they be provided in a structured, current and machine-readable format (portability) and oppose them (opposition ). To do this, you can contact us by going to our physical address, by phone or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, the user has the possibility of filing a claim with the control authority www.agpd.es.
6. Extrajudicial resolution of claims
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile. Likewise, as an entity adhered to Confianza Online and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of controversies related to online contracting and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may apply to the out-of-court dispute resolution system of Confianza Online.
In addition, the user can go to the online dispute resolution center of the European Commission.