Ewent Lector código de barras EW3410 2D Usb
The EW3410 has been conceived with a great depth of field and high reading speed that allows fully automatic reading and its use as a hands-free reader from its support (included); it is enough with the presentation of the code so that the reader automatically performs the reading. In addition, it is programmable for short and long range readings in both automatic and manual modes, which increases its efficiency and productivity while its ergonomic design makes it very comfortable to use.
The EW3410 decodes most 1D 1D barcodes and 2D codes. Companies such as supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals are already using this new technology.
Its design and advanced scanning system make the EW3410 today one of the preferred code readers on the market and the first choice of our customers, thus guaranteeing a great investment in this type of tool.
|Characteristic|| - Light source: red LED sights + white LED light|
- Decoding Capability: Codabar, Code11, Code39/Code93, UPC/EAN, Code128/EAN128,
InterLeaved2of5, Matrix2of5, MSI CODE, Standard2of5, QR CODE
- Interface: USB
- Trigger mode: manual, continuous scan, automatic detection
- Scan speed: 200 scans/sec.
- Scanning distance: 5 * 5 cm² - 30 * 30 cm²
- Power supply: DC 5V 300mA via USB
- Shock resistance: 1.5 m free fall on concrete surface
- Plug and Play barcode reader for easy installation via USB interface
- Allows continuous or simple readings; performs automatic readings from support or manuals
- Ergonomic design and high durability. Military ABS shell material for shock and abrasion resistance
- Withstands falls from heights of up to 1.5 meters without problems
- Accurate, 4mil resolution; reads damaged codes in both dim and bright light conditions, fast and accurate
- Simple configuration through barcodes using its manual.
- Advanced decoding technology, powerful error correction ability
- Easy to use inventory mode. Can store between 500 and 10,000 barcodes
- It can switch to standby mode automatically.
- Base for Hands Free included
|Review date||05-13-2022 by MPM|
The Ewent EW3410 scanner is a highly versatile, heavy-duty wired reader. The scanner is designed for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor tasks, from a traditional store to a warehouse. The Barcode Reader is protected against dust and water and provides extra protection against damage that can be caused by exposure to moisture. It is designed to withstand impact in warehouses or points of sale. Thanks to its characteristics, the scanner can operate in indoor or outdoor environments without compromising its durability or reliability.
The EW3410 has been equipped with a great field depth and high-speed reading capacity, which permits complete automatic reading and its use as a hands-free reader from the base (included). Simply hold the code in front of the reader and it will be read automatically. The EW3410 is also programmable for short- and long-distance readings in both automatic and manual mode, which increases the efficiency and productivity. The ergonomic and heavy-duty design ensures a very comfortable usage.
The EW3410 decodes all linear 1D barcodes and most 2D barcodes. Companies like supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals are already using this technology.
|Type||Handheld bar code reader|
|Linear (1D) barcodes supported||Codabar,Codabar 125,Code 11,Code 128,Code 39,Code 93,EAN 128,EAN-13,Industrial 2 of 5,MSI,Matrix 2 of 5,UPC-A,UPC-E|
|Read rate (max)||200 reads/s|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Housing material||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)|
|Protection features||Shock resistant|
|Power source type||USB|
|Input voltage||5 V|
|Power consumption||300 mA|
10 other products in the same category: